Permission-based Email marketing is still one of the most cost-effective methods of marketing. There are unprecedented targeting capabilities allowing you to customize your messages to appeal to different groups of customers and prospects for much higher response rates.
The Top 3 Advantages of Email Marketing:
- Unmatched customer targeting and tracking capability
- Lowest cost per unit of any advertising medium
- Creates ongoing awareness of your brand and offerings
NOTE: We believe email marketing should be a standard component of every digital marketing strategy.
WSI can develop and manage a turnkey email marketing strategy for your business, or we can simply advise you and you do the heavy lifting. Either way, here's our basic approach.
1) Develop a Profitable Email List
Building a client email list should be a top priority for any business owner, but there's more to it than just collecting names and addresses. Email advertising systems are capable of categorizing your customers on just about any criteria you can think of. This is important because the more relevant your message is to the recipient, the better your results will be.
We really like MailChimp and Constant Contact. Here's why...
- Both systems are affordable and most businesses can start for $15-$30 per month.
- Both systems are easy to use, provide list building tools and great reporting.
- Constant Contact is a good first system for Do-It-Yourselfer's. They provide hundreds of templates to get started.
- MailChimp allows us to easily create and upload custom templates designed to match the look and feel of your brand.
2) Build Customer Relationships
Put simply, today's consumer has a long list of buying options and a very short memory. Staying in regular contact with your customers is one of the best ways to remind them that you still exist and appreciate their business. Regular newsletters, promotions and announcements will keep your business fresh in their minds, and they'll appreciate the personalized and relevant information you're sending them.
3) Track Results
Any solid email marketing system provides reporting on your campaigns so you can see who is opening, clicking, and sharing. WSI can also integrate your campaigns into Google Analytics, so you can measure the impact on your overall web marketing strategy.
For more information on how you can boost your online marketing efforts by implementing an effective email marketing campaign, contact us today.